Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

What should I do if I’m injured on the job?

Return to FAQ Videos


If an employee is injured on the job, he should immediately notify a supervisor or someone from human resources that an injury occurred and that it be documented and that he be sent to a doctor, preferably of his choice. If the employer sends the injured worker to a employer-based doctor, an industrial clinic, then the employee should report all body parts that are injured, the mechanism of that injury, and then follow up with any treatment that is necessary and then contact a Workers’ Compensation attorney as soon as possible.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation