Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

How can I predesignate a doctor for workers’ compensation?

Return to FAQ Videos


In most employers, there is a method in which a person can, before they have been injured, are able to assign who they would choose as an orthopedic doctor to treat them in case of an injury.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation