Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Can I appeal an unfavorable decision by a workers’ compensation judge?

Return to FAQ Videos


If a worker’s compensation judge finds a case not in your favor, and there are issues that you wish to put up for appeal, then that process is a little more complex, takes more time, but definitely you need the representation of an attorney, and that process could take anywhere from a year to up to three years.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation